Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eraser tool?

Hi Karin,
    I've got a refreshed link (from Cleverbridge) to download SBM 2.0 again on my laptop after not using it for few years. On this one I cannot find the eraser tool. It was clearly visible on my old laptop. I searched everywhere but cannot find it. I checked answers here in the forum also and still I cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many blessings.
    [/SIGPIC]

Hello there!

Can you please try this:

If you open up Scrapbook MAX! and go to Help > About Scrapbook MAX! in the menu, what is the exact version number on the about screen that appears?

Thanks!

Karin

Comment

Hi Karin, thanks for getting back to me. I did what you said and it shows v2.0.2.0. It also shows the green logo and it is written 2.0 in black.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Sorry I think I didn't look the right place, I've actually clicked on About scrapbook Max! On the menu it shows : scrapbook Max! This is weird because I don't have all the kits and elements etc of scrapbook Max version 1. I would love to have these back as well since I bought both versions.
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello!

On the eraser tool: in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, please choose Help > Check for Update to get the latest version of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 - let me know if you see the eraser after that.

As for your Scrapbook MAX! Classic Edition (version 1) content, in order to view this in Scrapbook MAX 2.0, you need to have Scrapbook MAX! Classic Edition and all of it content already installed on your computer. Is that the case?

Thanks!
          Karin

Comment

Thank you Karin, it works I have the eraser back!
            I did buy the first version years ago (2008 I think) but since I've lost everything in the last pc I don't have it on this one.When I contacted Cleverbridge they gave me the link but it's version 2 the upgrade. Also on how many pc am I allow to install SBM one or two? I don't know how to save since it's a download how to do that? My link is only valid for 2 weeks total,well few days left now before it expires.
            Blessings.
            Last edited by Moonlightpearl; 07-27-2019, 09:55 PM.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello!

Glad you were able to update the software.

The license agreement allows you to install Scrapbook MAX! on up to two computers for your personal use.

The file that you download from the link in your download instructions is that one that you want to save as a back up in case you ever need to reinstall again (like, if you change computers or in the event of a computer crash.). So, you can simply save this file to an external source, like a usb key, external hard drive or to a cd-r (you'd have to use whatever cd burning software you are using to do this last option). That way, you'll have a copy if you ever need to reinstall.

Hope that helps!
              Karin

Comment

Thank you Karin.
                So to be clear you mean that I have to keep the page with the link, the page where there are : Cleveridge ref number, payment information, your product with serial number, download and purchase document. (?) Or just the file that is named : Install scrapbook-max.2.0.2.0 . Forgive me Karin, English is not my first language so I need clarification.
                Blessings. Moonlightpearl
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hello!

In order to install the software again in the future - for instance, due to a computer crash, getting a new computer, etc. - you need to make a back up copy of the file that you downloaded.

As for the other information -- like the reference number, payment information, serial number, etc. -- it's always a good idea to keep these details for your records.

Hope that helps!
                  Karin

Comment

Working...
                  X