Gallery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery

Hi, I didn't come here in years and so much has changed or am I blind? I cannot see the Gallery? Where is the designers store?
    [/SIGPIC]

Hello!

Welcome back and thanks for your note!

Our entire website was revised and updated several years ago. We no longer have a single gallery as it appeared on the old version of our site; however, now every Scrapbook MAX! community member's account comes with its own gallery that you can access when posting, when you want to share! To get started, simply click on the 'camera' icon on the left hand side of the box where you are posting. You can upload an image, and in the future, choose from Select From Photo Album when posting to post from your album/collection of uploads.

Members can share their pages in the Look At My Layouts forum, or in any post in any public forum.

Thanks for asking about the store. Actually, The Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates store has been closed since 2016. You can learn more about Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Mega Expansion Packs here:

https://www.scrapbookmax.com/expansion-packs/

...and of course you can expand Scrapbook MAX! with kits shared here in our forums, on other sites, or purchased from other online stores. The software is compatible with popular digital kit image types: .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .GIF

Hope that helps!

Karin

Comment

Thanks Karin, this is a big change. Blessings
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X