Congratulations are in order!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations are in order!

Congratulations to Donna T. a.k.a. autisticwonder, The Groove Newsletter's "Pets" Contest 1st Place winner!

We love Donna's layout - the photo backdrop, the complementary colors in the embellishments, the "mini" photos and journal text that complete the story. And what a story it is! To read all about Fisher the very special dog and Donna's dear son John, click here (hint: scroll to the bottom of your page to find the feature article).

To check out Donna's awesome layout in the gallery, click here.

We also want to send a big congrats to our runners up, Lisa S. and Lor, who've pleased both dog lovers and cat lovers with their stunning layouts and touching stories! Click on "Life and Dogs" and "PK" to have a closer look.

And to all who participated, you sure love your pet friends, and we loved looking at them! Your layouts were lovely, funny, cool, kooky, sentimental - just as pet layouts should be.

We look forward to looking at your entries in this month's "Be My Valentine" contest! Click here to read more, or get the details on Page 3 of the January 2007 issue of The Groove!

Happy Valentine's!

The Groove Editors
    Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Congratulations Donna!

I loved your layout and the story that goes with it! This is what memories are all about! Great job on a well deserved win!

Marion

Comment

Nice interview Julie!

What a busy girl you are! You are awesome! I got tired just reading about all your activities. I really appreciate the challenges you run and all you contribute to this forum!

Marion

Comment

Lisa S and Lor, Loved your layouts too, congrats on being a top winner!

Marion

Comment

Brilliant. Well done and congratulations everyone
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congratulations ladies, all three of you. Those are truly awesome designs. I have not done any work in over 6 weeks, but your work has me wanting to get back to it. Thanks!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Congratulations to one and all!
              -=poppabob=-
              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Now Granny, there's no time like the present to get back to work!!!

Granny, hurry back!! Thanks for the beautiful comments from the GROOVE and everyone else!! I deeply appreciate that you could recognize a story of love and long suffering with a happy ending!! Fisher has been enjoying the WIN with a nightly bone with peanut butter inside!! What a TREASURE of personality he is! Smart as a whip!!! Thanks so much for sharing my joy of the bond that Fisher and John have made over the years!!!
                I REALLLLLLY loved looking at all the layouts and never thought of winning. It was such a relief just to tell the story and make the effort!! I had a lot of favorites from this contest!! Such creative, talented layouts...how could anyone choose a winner from this incredible bunch!!! That job I'd never want to have!!
                WOWOW, Julie Clark..incredible worker bee!! Love your inspiration to us with your challenges!! Having fun already and the month is young..but SHORT!! We are going to pack em in!!!
                Lor and Lisa S. ...WAY TO GO!!! GREAT, GREAT layouts!! And the poem is a TREASURE keeper with Juno!!! GORGEOUS cat and OUTSTANDING picture taking Lor!!
                Love it HERE!!!
                Donna

Comment

Great Work

Great work Autistic Wonder.... I know how it is.. I also live with Autisim everyday... Terry

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to all of you for your win....wonderful layouts!
                    sigpic

Comment

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

well deserved xxxxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Congrats to the winners of the pet contest. Great job.

Also Julie, congrats on being chosen for the interview.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                        X