I need help with a template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with a template

I'm very new at this, but I'm already hooked. But once I create a template, how do I edit it? Any suggestions? Thanks!
    DawnP

Originally posted by DawnP View Post
    I'm very new at this, but I'm already hooked. But once I create a template, how do I edit it? Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Not sure what it is you are wanting to edit. A little more info would be great. If you are wanting to export your template to share, but it can't be done with copyrighted items. You go to file in the sbm program and highlight export template. Hope this helps a little.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

More Info

Thank you so much for responding. I exported the template when I thought I was done with it, and then I found a problem with it. I left an embellishment where I didn't mean to put it. Now I would like to get my goof out of the template for future use.
      DawnP

Comment

hi dawn

open the template in SBM, move the embie and then re-export the template (you may have to revise the name slightly) then go into the SBM files in my docs and delete the old template

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by DawnP View Post
          Thank you so much for responding. I exported the template when I thought I was done with it, and then I found a problem with it. I left an embellishment where I didn't mean to put it. Now I would like to get my goof out of the template for future use.
          Your Welcome. When I goof I go fix it and save the template the same name and way I did the first time. All it does is override the one in there already. That way I don't have the same template or scrapbook just under a different name. Hope this helps

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
          X