• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do with this??

hi

i will like to know how can i use this:

i have no idea. can i download it? where? how? i only see links

Hello and Welcome. Layouts/Templates posted in the gallery are for show only. For they are copyrighted material that cannot be shared. Or it's a member showing off their Layout they put together with sbm material. The items in this Layout are in the sbm embellishments. Hope that helps a little. There's a lot of sharing here, you can check the sharing corners for templates and embellishments, that other members and designers have so generously shared on this site. There is lots to see.
    Happy scrapping

ps you can scraplift the idea tho.
    Last edited by NanaC95565; 02-09-2007, 11:07 AM.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Hi Bryana,

The images in the gallery are not downloadable. You could definately scraplift the idea tho'!

The gallery is a place where Scrapbook MAX! users show off their creations. There are freebies available in the Templates and Embellishments section of the forum. You will also find some freebies in the Challenges.

I hope this helps you.

Comment

This particular image that you are asking about is on the CD when you purchase the program Scrapbook Max. It is under the kit called Birthday Bash. It is not a part of the trial version. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X