Help Needed To Locate Folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed To Locate Folders

As you all know, I've had problems with my computer. I had to do a System Recovery. I did save my files and now I'm trying to find where they need to go. I reinstalled SBM but when I open it, my projects or templetes aren't there. So, it is obvious that I put them in the wrong place.

So, if someone can help me find where my folders need to go..... I will be eternally grateful

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Scrapbookmax stores all the downloaded and created templates in: mydocuments/scrapbookmax/templates

Try that and see if that works

If that doesn't work try c:/programfiles/scrapbookmax/templates

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
      Scrapbookmax stores all the downloaded and created templates in: mydocuments/scrapbookmax/templates

Try that and see if that works

If that doesn't work try c:/programfiles/scrapbookmax/templates

Marion

When I reinstalled MAX it did not install srapbookmax under My Documents. Hummmmm That is strange. The computer seems to be working now but I'm still installing everything

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

I think it only installs projects and templates and published files you are working on there. The rest I think goes to the program itself.

c:/programfiles/scrapbookmax/templates or c:/programfiles/scrapbookmax/gallery/images/embies etc for the extra stuff

Let me know if that works

Marion

Comment

The CD wont install

Apparently I did not install the MAX program back but it was trying to read it from my external drive. I went to reinstall the CD and now I get a message from the CD of MAX that says it can not locate the registration on my computer. I've emailed Desmond. I'm so darn tired, been all day wasted on the stupid computer.

!

nie

Comment

Working...
          X