Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Groove Posts An Inspiring Scrapbooking Story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove Posts An Inspiring Scrapbooking Story!

Hello Scrapbook MAX! -ers and readers of The Groove, our monthly newsletter!

We have just posted an inspirational adoption story from one of our very special scrappers, Heather P.. It's called "A Loving Family, A New Baby, and A Digital Scrapbook" and you'll find it on our online Groove site, www.scrapbookgroove.com. Find out how Scrapbook MAX! was used to create a digitial profile that helped bring a family together. Click here to read it now!

Thanks, Heather for your wonderful story! All the best to you and your family!

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors

P.S. If you haven't already, sign up for free to receive The Groove each month in your inbox!
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Congratulations Heather P. You are an inspiration.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

What a wonderful story Heather and congratulations on the arrival of your son..he is a beautiful little boy...

Also congrats to Sue (sacannon) for having one of her vintage LOs posted in the same Groove Blog (Feb 15) its a beautiful LOs Sue..

Love the Blog keep up the great work Karin and Marnie
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wonderful. I hope there will be many more to come! Congratulations to every one involved.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

oooohhh! Thats So nice - what a wonderful story

Comment

Ahhh I got goosebumps reading that! Now thats what I call a happy ending!!
            Very Good story HeatherP, see wishes do come true! You have an adorable family!
            Karin and Marnie that was really fantastic! You guys are doing a GREAT job with the Groove, Keep up the fantastic work, I enjoy reading it every month!
            Bravo!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
            X