Nameplates.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nameplates.....

..... have I missed something while I've been away in Spain????
    Quite a few of you have Number Plates as 'signatures'.!!!!!
    Was it a new challenge????

OH NO Mary didnt you get the telegram in Spain?????!!!!! It was said that you must a have valid licence plate in order to come back to SBM, Please, Hurry!!! There is a hefty fine for not having one, and if one of the monitors catch ya without it, you'll be the next dancer on the bar at the wateringhole!!!
    Who knows maybe you'd like that! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Welcome back MH. Nope not a challenge, some thought it would be neat for peeps to make a name plate of their state and share. Nothing big. not a new challenge just for fun

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Hi Mary, hope you had a good time
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Welcome back, Mary. Hope you had fun. We missed ya.

Oh, and Crops, thanks for telling me about the plates. Are you trying to get rid of me? Never mind, don't answer that!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Now I seem to remember someone posting a number plate embellishment?
            Anyone got a link???
            We here in the UK don't have the 'fancy' creative one you guys have 'across the pond' but could give it a go.....

Comment

I put these out to for fun and Made the first plate for NANAC to honor her rather than more plaques..She's had a ball with her's and Leafroberts encouraged everyone to do plates for their states..and that's how the story goes..Love to see you do one..!I'm collecting the plates..think we've got about 12 people who have done one so far!! Want to make it a BAKERS DOZEN?

Good to see ya back!

Comment

dutch plates

well i was trying to make my own. but i never ever ever get my image below to 19.5KB wich it has to be in order to add it to my signature
                i am going totally nuts trying to size it down
                saving as low jpg file dont work
                bringing size down to less that 500x200 px dont work ( and then i find that the image is actually getting smaller and this is not the case with all the plates i am seeing here)
                i even tried sizing down in another photoprogram wich has an option to size down 'for web use'. but it just wont go down to smallllllllllll

aaarrgggggg

help
                how do you get you file small but still visible.( i mean i can make it small but then it will disapear in to oblivion!!!)

( i even found out that at one point i though i sized down , but in fact the file grew to 72KB

now how do ya all get the file small

Comment

YES.......... how do we do this???????????????

Comment

My sig is 200x100 pixels ..... at i think 17.5kb ...... its come up a pretty good size. I started by making it small. I found out if I went big then resized it so it would fit, I got a very blocky, pixelated image.
                    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post
                      well i was trying to make my own. but i never ever ever get my image below to 19.5KB wich it has to be in order to add it to my signature
                      i am going totally nuts trying to size it down
                      saving as low jpg file dont work
                      bringing size down to less that 500x200 px dont work ( and then i find that the image is actually getting smaller and this is not the case with all the plates i am seeing here)
                      i even tried sizing down in another photoprogram wich has an option to size down 'for web use'. but it just wont go down to smallllllllllll

aaarrgggggg

help
                      how do you get you file small but still visible.( i mean i can make it small but then it will disapear in to oblivion!!!)

( i even found out that at one point i though i sized down , but in fact the file grew to 72KB

now how do ya all get the file small
                      I had the same problem---I ended up making mine from the start at 2" by 1" then publishing at web/email size. It came in under the 19.5K

Comment

It's mostly trial and error. Resize and then resize again and then I finally got it. So don't give up!

Comment

Don't know if this looks anything like a number plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! It's tooooooooo small.
                          Back to the drawing board.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Love it though Mary, what tarten have you used?
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                              Love it though Mary, what tarten have you used?
                              That's the MacLeod Tartan ~ just liked it because it was yellow!!!

Plate still too small. Wonder if I'll get the hang of this. So frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                              X