Photo Shop Elements - Helpppppppp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shop Elements - Helpppppppp!

I may be nuts but I downloaded the free trial to see if I could figure it out! I'm stuck at the most basic spot - how do I insert a picture? Help please! I feel like the biggest "numpty" - I went to the "help" section and typed in "insert picture" and still couldn't find a simple explanation. Crikey!!
    Julie

Learning to

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I may be nuts but I downloaded the free trial to see if I could figure it out! I'm stuck at the most basic spot - how do I insert a picture? Help please! I feel like the biggest "numpty" - I went to the "help" section and typed in "insert picture" and still couldn't find a simple explanation. Crikey!!
    Just aquired the program, alot to learn Maggie.... been playing with it all week end.
    Hope I get it straight soon....good luck to you to
    Happy scrapping !

Comment

Julie, Go to "File", then "Open", then browse for the picture you want to use.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Yikes!

That's too simple!! Thanks, Sue!
        Julie

Comment

Hey M&M you are getting daring arent ya! LOL I am not sure how that program works and I am sure someone will help ya out soon, but with that gimp you go to the top where it says file and hit open and then you get the images you pick out, not sure if its the same, but worth a try until someone helps! Cant wait to see what you come up with! maybe you will inspire me to get it! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

KristyAnn

Originally posted by KristyAnn View Post
            Just aquired the program, alot to learn Maggie.... been playing with it all week end.
            Hope I get it straight soon....good luck to you to

Gosh - I have the downloaded free trial - but I definitely need to go to tutorials! I just want to have some of the features - I'm so glad SBM! came when it did or I'd still be paper scrapping!! LOL
            Julie

Comment

I may be able to help

I have Photo shop element 3 do you. I can help you if you have this one.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Ugggg!

I think I need the most basic tutorial! Or do any of you think I might have better luck with PSP or something else?!!! Thanks for helping!!
                Julie

Comment

Julie, There are tutorials online, but if you want help with something you can pm me and I can try to help you.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I think I need the most basic tutorial! Or do any of you think I might have better luck with PSP or something else?!!! Thanks for helping!!
                    Its really not as hard as you think Julie..dont give up...www.digitalscrapbookplace.com has some good basic tutorials...it will be well worth your time because there are so many things you can do and make then add to your LO'S in max...I've tried a lot of them and they are basily the same..one thing I LOVE about PSE is the magic laso..its so much easier to cut out with that than the regular laso tool..and another good thing is that a lot of your friends use it and any will be happy to help you out...
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I still have 25 days left in my free trial - I'm going to that site and print out some basic tutorials! Thanks and glad you're safe!!
                      Julie

Comment

I have that program but cant use it. its the most confusing stupidly put to gather exasperating program I ever tried to use every time i play with it I end up beating my head on desk. thank god for max and microsoft picture it
                        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Mint, it was very confusing to me too when I first tried it. I am still learning, but once you get used to it, it is fun trying out the different effects. You can also expand it's capablities by downloading free brushes and plug ins from the internet.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

If any one is trying Elements 5 and has problems, send me a PM and I will try to help.
                            Kev.

Comment

Kevq

Originally posted by kevq View Post
                              If any one is trying Elements 5 and has problems, send me a PM and I will try to help.
                              Kev.
                              Thanks for the offer - I have a book and the free trial, but I think I have a mental block about this program! I find it confusing and then quit! There's so much to learn and it doesn't seem intuitive to me - however, I''m a numpty-head at technical stuff!
                              Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X