MaggieMae make another magazine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaggieMae make another magazine!

WOW M&M you are sooo popular! LOL It is always soo great to learn more about the people we chat with almost every day! I think you are working your way up to Sports Illustration Mag! LOL I can see it now, Centerfold! LOL
    or maybe you'd like The Great Outdoors better, thats more up your lane! anyway congrats to you also for making another magazine appearance!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wow, lady, now you're really rich and famous!!! Congratulations on a well deserved spotlight! And thank you for all your wonderful contributions.

Congratulations to the Contest winners also!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      WOW M&M you are sooo popular! LOL It is always soo great to learn more about the people we chat with almost every day! I think you are working your way up to Sports Illustration Mag! LOL I can see it now, Centerfold! LOL
      or maybe you'd like The Great Outdoors better, thats more up your lane! anyway congrats to you also for making another magazine appearance!
      LOL Crops
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I enjoyed reading your interview and I love seeing pictures of folks!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Thank U!

OMG - it's always scary to do an interview - afterwards you wonder how dorky your answers were!! Thank you for your nice comments - they mean so much! SBM is a wonderful family!!
          Julie

Comment

congratulations maggie xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Great interview Julie. Like your picture too!

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                OMG - it's always scary to do an interview - afterwards you wonder how dorky your answers were!! Thank you for your nice comments - they mean so much! SBM is a wonderful family!!
                Nothing to be "ascared" about here MaggieMae..the interview was very good..no dorky answers...I enjoyed it very much..congratulations..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X