SCRAPBOOK MAX from Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCRAPBOOK MAX from Eye

This is eye I am using Smiles computer as net is down.I need some simple answers ---I hope .When I save my layout to finish it another time they are disappearing.One day they are there and the next I get a white page but the title is still there.Can you give me an answer. This has been going on for sometime. So I got my computer cleaned out and reinstalled and still have that same problem.Is anyone else have that problem.Also when explaining make it simple as the big stuff swishes over my head.
    sigpic....

Eye, are you SAVING your template as you go? If you are going under the FILE and scroll down to SAVE..and you are still losing your template pages?? Memory problems usually pop up to tell you no storage space for storing..HUM..more info please..GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

I guess I get no answers from scrapbook max. Anyone else having this problem with missing layouts.
      Eye
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
        This is eye I am using Smiles computer as net is down.I need some simple answers ---I hope .When I save my layout to finish it another time they are disappearing.One day they are there and the next I get a white page but the title is still there.Can you give me an answer. This has been going on for sometime. So I got my computer cleaned out and reinstalled and still have that same problem.Is anyone else have that problem.Also when explaining make it simple as the big stuff swishes over my head.
        This is happening to me also, I first realized some of my layouts were disapearing around 5 months ago. I didn't stress at the time because I had already printed them. But still now I have some layouts disapear.
        View my digital kits here...
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Cakebread.html

Comment

Hello -- this is the first i'm hearing of this issue. What exactly is disappearing? I can't replicate this on my system (so tracking down any potential problem is gunna be tough!). Any info you can provide will help.

Desmond.
          |

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply

Thanks Desmond. Well when I do a layout and it is not quite finished I save it. It is usually always there the next time I go on but as time goes all that is there is a white block and the title underneath it. It has been going on for months. At first I thought it was my imgination but I cannot save anymore dues to loosing them. But others that I saved are still there.I was so glad to hear another had this same problem.Well not glad she is having problems but to know it is not just me .
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Desmond. I have had the same problem for months. When I am working on a layout I save it. When I come back to work on it some more, I go to my projects where it shows the thumbnail image of all the layouts, Some of them have thumbnails but not all, others just have a white page with the title under it. If I click on one with a white page, it will open to the layout. But when I save it again after working on it, it usually still shows as a white page. If I rename it and then save again, it will show up with a thumbnail image.

I have a new laptop with plenty of memory, so it shouldn't be a memory issue and it also did it on my old computer.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hello,

Is the problem that your projects disappear, or just the thumbnail view of your projects?

Desmond.
                |

Comment

In my case, just the thumbnail disappears. I am still able to get to the layout. Can't say for the others.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                    Hello,

Is the problem that your projects disappear, or just the thumbnail view of your projects?

Desmond.
                    Thank Goodness all these projects that are finished I saved but there are ones that just disapppear. All I get is a white thumbnail with the title underneath it and when I click on it I get just a blank white layout and I have tons of memory. I never complained as I thought it was just me but now there is more then me.I even had everything from windows taken off and started new again but the problem is still there. Hope you understand how I explain.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have had the thumbnail problem, but like Sue, usually the layout is still there. So I never thought of it as a big problem except for trying to locate it if you don't remember what you named it.

Comment

I was under the assumption that the thumbnail picture would only show up if you published the template to images. I have this happen all the time when I'm working on something and just save it- when I open it back up the picture isn't there but I can still open it and continue working...Once I publish...tada.. The thumbnail picture is with the project. I've never had it completely disappear though. Is this the way it's suppose to be?
                        Lisa

Comment

well I loose everything except white background and title
                          sigpic

Comment

After I Prent my scrapbook I save a copy to my external hard drive then I delete t he scrapbook from max and i have never had a problem with them. maybe you have to many in it. but i don't know.
                            the only problem i have is some times max closes on my when I'm working and i have not saved i hate that. SO i have taken to saving often.
                            But i am interested in this should it ever happen to me.
                            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Help

Still having this problem . Desmond need your help you sweet thing---pleassseeee.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X