Dear Kev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Kev

I know your new here and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and to give you a heads up about this crazy, but loving and caring group.

I don't know if you heard of if you figured it out yet, but we have an imaginary town "Scrapsville" under the thread "Days of Scrap" In that town, everyone uses their imaginations and adds to the soap opera. We have residences and businesses. And we have special events. Nowthere is now way I can catch u up on the activities there but we have some who are very good at it. The reason I am telling you this is because we have some monkey's and apes that have been into mischief in Scrapsville. They have been tied up with duct tape, as with a few members in town. Rootbeer is an additiction. Need I say more???? Yes, we're all nuts but we have fun.

I wanted to tell you because your posting of the apes were so appropriate. Last month there was a party at our local B&B and the apes got into trouble, and residence too. We were expecting pictures to be posted and then you posted a layout. Just didn't want you to worry that we had all lost it or was making fun of your layout. The layout is adorable and I personally think it should be on the cover of the next issue of the magazine in Scrapsville. We hope you will jump in and join our little town. We have a few needs in the town with other businessess or services. You will quickly be recruited!

We're so glad you joined us and are looking forward to getting to know more about you and seeing your layouts. This is a fun place to be!

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie,
    thanks for the info.
    I must admit when I read the posts about Scrapsville I wondered what it was all about. Sounds like my sort of town, you don't have to be mad to live there but it sure helps.
    Kev

Comment

Imaginary, mad, nuts? What's wrong with you turkeys? Scrapsville is the most real, sane place I've been too in decades. Yeah, sure, we got a few apes running around causing mischief, but it's nothing like the gangs in our town. Why, our town is so nice, the sheriff and his deputy don't even show up to work anymore!

We are accepting resumes for the position of general manager at the local Well Cargos Bank. Used to be named Well Farted Bank, but the local PTA decided there was something not quite kousher about that name, and since the GM was apprehended for embesslement and lecheary, the name had to change.

So, Kevq, we would love to have you apply for the job. Don't forget we are going to put you throught the mill to make sure you're squaky clean and reliable, so don't mess up.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
      X