Question in Hidden Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question in Hidden Files

I have folders in my "Projects" file but when I open SBM, their not all there! Any thoughts as to why? It's like their hidden.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Well, I do need help

the missing files are .jpeg so I guess they were published. So, how do I change them back to .smt files? I can not find anywhere that will allow me to change the extension. I am wanting to bring some of my published stuff back into SBM to use. I found a few other pics that I want to include with the scrapbook.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Onie, jpgs or pngs cannot be changed back to smts. They are image files and flat. Smt's are working files and have layers. But, the original smt must still be there. Instead of going to "Create a New Scrapbook", you have to click on "Open Saved Scrapbook".

Hope this help.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Got it again

Marion suggested that I insert them into blank pages as the background. Believe it or not, it's much faster doing that than it is to import pages from one book to another.

!

nie

Comment

That's true, Onie. I'm glad that will work for you!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
          X