Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for making Mothers Day Gifts SOoooooo Easy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get set up for Ogg simply choose your platform from the "get set up" menu here, then download and install the free codec:
    http://www.vorbis.com/
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

.ogg files

Gee, that is way easier then I did it! Could have saved myself some time.
      That is what I get for never reading the instructions first. But I got it to work anyway, so I'm ok!

Marion

Comment

I've wrapped up my slideshow presentation. I've worked a long time & I was ready to wrap it up. I tried to publish 3 ways. The photo cd slideshow worked & so did the computer slideshow .exe version.
        I couldn't get the vcd one to play on either dvd player that we have. It went through the entire process but the tv screen would be blank.
        The photo cd quality was not that great & I'm disappointed the I couldn't burn the vcd one because I thought that one was supposed to be the best.
        The computer slideshow was a great quality. I hope that I can set my laptop with the projector. I don't want to use the photo cd for my preschool program.
        I'm taking the vcd to school & asking someone to try it on their dvd player to see if it will work.
        I didn't add music to to the photo slideshow. Glad I didn't now.
        Rhoda

Comment

Working...
        X