Very Frustrated Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo !!!!!! Teachers!!!!!!

Congratulations Girls, for the affection with what had been pledged in collaborating with our new friend, it also it can make download of the software that Desmond placed the disposal, thus will be able to keep its archives in sequence, making backup periodically, or not?? at the beginning and always half complicated, later in them we catch as much practises that we do not want to make another thing, I was thus, , a great one

kiss to all

e good luck to our friend

Comment

Thanks alot I did not realize we could do the drag and drop. It makes it much easier to see every thing you have and much faster. Thanks again!!

Comment

I think this thread is important for all newbees to see.I found this way one day by mistake and yah can make a layout so fast.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I like doing the drag and drop too. I just found out a few days ago that I can drag and drop from ACDSee. I have version 2.2 and just downloaded trial version 9. I may be purchasing full version 9, if I can figure out how to tag and organize my stuff in it. I have been reading help files and tutorials on it for 2 days now. The only thing I know for sure is that EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE has a different way to do it. Sigh.......
          I need to find one way and stick to it. My files are so unorganized I could scream and bang my head on my desk sometimes when I cant find something I know I have.
          If I had the time, I would love to wipe my hard drive clean and start all over again.
          One thing I have noticed is that ACDSee (both versions 2.2 and 9) are both faster the IE explorer for finding graphics.
          Jo

Comment

Working...
          X