Help with templates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with templates

Hello.. Oh I love ScrapbookMax but I have a question. I downloaded a template and I am trying to use it with a kit. Is there a tutorial on how to do it? I highlighted the part of the template I wanted to put the color on but I can't do it.. HELP please?

[email protected]

Hi Qadirah!

Glad you found Scrapbook MAX!. I'm not sure I quite understand what you are trying to do...if you could explain it again with as many details as you can, that may be helpful. Sometimes it takes a few tries communicating through cyberspace, but don't worry - we'll figure this out together!

In the meantime, a great resource for learning about how to work with SBM is the user's guide found under Help> User's Guide in the program, or go to www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp Read the chapter called "Scrapbooking 101" for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the many features of the program.

There are also a couple of video tutorials to watch:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/tours.php

Please don't hestitate to post questions- you'll find everyone here happy to help!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
    X