Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Please help someone.
    I found a photo of my mum when she was in school, its on a forum from my old town. I have saved the pic, but would like to cut my mum out of the pic and do a layout for her. Can anyone tell me how? Or id I post the pic could someone cut her out for me?

She is in the front row 6th from the left. She has a mass of blonde hair and has on a stripey cardigan on
    Attached Files
    My Buddy is Angelwithin

Here you go ! Hope this helps . Good luck
    Attached Files

Comment

dawny you are so NOT subtle lol

you should have just emailed me you noggin

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I worked with your picture and this is what I came up with. I had trouble with the low resolution of the pic you posted. Is this anything like you wanted? The one on the right is the image I cropped out. The one on the left has a guaze effect added. I hope this will help you.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

like linda said the low resolutions make it hard to work with but heres a head shot
          Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Well I played some more and tried to block others out of the pic without actually cropping. You might not like it at all, but I thought it came out pretty good. I had fun playing with it. I used the bell shape since it was a school picture.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

You loo like her Dawny
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

OMG girls you are all simply amazing, hats of to you all. Thank you so so much xxxx

I am wanting to do a nice picture for my mum for her birthday. She will love it, thank you again, all of you xxxx

Eng, do you really think I do?
                I will scan a pic of my dad, he has passed now, but im the spitting image of him, gives me a warm feeling knowing he lives on in me.
                My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

Originally posted by *Dawny* View Post
                  OMG girls you are all simply amazing, hats of to you all. Thank you so so much xxxx

I am wanting to do a nice picture for my mum for her birthday. She will love it, thank you again, all of you xxxx

Eng, do you really think I do?
                  I will scan a pic of my dad, he has passed now, but im the spitting image of him, gives me a warm feeling knowing he lives on in me.
                  Yes I do, but people say that of me until they see my Dad lol ! Looking forward to seeing the scanned piccy.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Here is a pic of my dad
                    Thank you Fiona, your a sweety xxxx
                    Attached Files
                    My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

Is this what you had in mind? I took some liberties and used the clone tool to fix her sweater and skirt where it was blocked by another student. Hope this works for you.
                      Attached Files
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Awww thats really great of you, thank you so so much xxx
                        My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

Thought iI would try my hand at fixing you a pic..was just playing around learning some new stuff..dont even know if you can use it but thought I would give it to you in case...
                          Attached Files
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Awww thank you so much. It was kind of you and of everyone else who helped, thank you all xxxx
                            My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

Working...
                            X