I'm Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Home

Hello SBM family. I'm glad to be home and of course, the first thing I did was get on the computer to see what I've missed over the past week. I've been on here surfing and reading the threads for the past 3 hours and I still haven't brought my suitcases in from the car. It will be back to work tomorrow, so I will need to go get things unpacked and get ready for work.

It;s so wonderful to be back with all of you. And the high light of my vacation was meeting Julie (MaggieMae).

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Welcome home girlfriend!!!! So happy to hear you and M&M had a great time together!! I wish I was a fly on the wall!
    LOL The gossip you must have talked about! LOL I envy you two! how great it must of been!! I am heading to Canada next year for 2 weeks to meet Eye & Smile... they each get me for 1 week! LOL But anyway glad your back! and yes its going to take sometime getting caught up on everything! Toooo bad you have work tomorrow! I'd call in sick! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
    X