Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks

Hi Everybody,

I Have been very interested by all the masks that have been put on this site for us all to use & i give thanks to all of you involved.
    Just a quick question if anybody can help me, in some of the freebie sites, there are also some great masks & i was wondering if they can be brought into our program & be used as we use the others, i have tried but with no success, maybe i am doing something wrong, i tried to put them into templates, but they don't show when i open sbm.

hope someone can help me.
    jojo

Put them into your shapes folder.

Comment

Thanks for the Quick reply Marion,
      & i have tried to do what you suggested
      But its not working for me it just comes up as a picture, faded at that,
      Maybe masks is the wrong term because they are like templates that you put your own colour into. will keep trying, any other advise would be most welcome.
      jojo

Comment

I think you have downloaded templates from other sites and they don't work in SBM! You need Photoshop programs or PSP to separate the layers - I wish we could in this program because there are some really neat free ones. The masks here are different and we can use them. Hope this helps.
        Julie

Comment

Thanks MaggieMae,
          I have photo shop so i will try it in there don't know why i didn't think of that myself thank you
          JoJo

Comment

Working...
          X