How do I backup my Scrapbooks to disc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I backup my Scrapbooks to disc

Hello, I would like to back up my scrapbooks to a disc or flash disc. I worry about only having this stored on the hard drive. I can not find an option to save to D drive etc. Am I missing this?: confused:
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hi. Simply export your project(s) and burn them to CDs, or add them to your Flash drives by dragging and dropping.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

So Cool

Thanks for the info! I really need to go to bed and stop checking out this software and Community treads...........LOL This is so addicting!!!!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Hee. That's something we've heard from quite a few people. I believe Karin was our first official addict.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the software anyhow. Lotsa fun.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

All of your Scrapbook MAX! projects are stored in:

\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Projects\

Simply burn that folder (or any individual folder inside there) to a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM to create a permanent backup.
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
          X