Mask help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mask help

I was hoping somebody could explain how to put color into the masks? They are in my SBM program, and I can bring them up in the program as a scrapbook page, but I have no clue how to put color on the page. Kinda boring with just grey and black! hahaha! Thanks for any help!!!! )
    May

You just double click on each item and you get a box that says replace picture, then you pick a different color or background and it replaces the gray shape you just clicked on with one of color or pattern.
    Hope that helps.

Comment

need an item

Doeas anyone out there have any papaer with the budweiser logo on it? or can they make one? I want to use it for one of my backgrounds...Its all the drunk pics from the weekends.

Comment

Thanks so much for the help Marion. It worked like a charm!! YIPPEE!!!! I purchased 2 kits the other day. 1 was a farm kit and the other a basketball kit! They were amazing! I'm in envy! I have installed Photoshop 5, and now I need to learn how to actually use it. Wish me luck! hahaha! Oh yes, Amanda's blonde moments are still here. She got lost in our neighborhood the other day! hahaha! We have lived here for 2 years. I just had to laugh when she called me from her cell phone to ask for directions to get home! Priceless!!!!
        May

Comment

glad you learned how grate aren't they, I have Senior, blond moments but then I'm blond. and old.
          I got photo shop 5 it sets here on my computer like a white whale waiting for me to have a inspiring moment. I'm thanking it will be a very long time.
          but I have max and love it.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

hahaha Mint! I know what you mean about "memopause". I have a feeling that my photoshop is going to be very intimidating, but we shall see. So far, I did watch a tutorial on how to make an emellishment yesterday that was posted on here, but he got to a part that said to click extract, and well mine doesn't have that so I closed up shop! <sigh> There needs to be more user friendly programs out there like SBM. As far as blonde moments go? My daughter beats them all. I write them down because they are always so priceless!
            May

Comment

Working...
            X