Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks help please

Hi,
    I am trying to make some pages for a friend... But find it easier if I have masks for the pages below. I was wondering if someone can help & make these masks for me... I would be greatly appreciate it. (Hopefully I'll have a chance to learn how to make them one day.)

THanks for looking here...
    Attached Files

sigpic

hope this is what you wanted, the frames flatten when you mask so you may want to click on the background scrap which is black at the moment to change the colour to suit

fiona xx
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks

Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for doing it so quickly!!! You are wonderful!

It looks good. HOwever, I was wondering if you can fix it so the 4 panes is actually one picture not 4 different ones. So if you click on one of the boxes, it will allow you to add one picture that is broken into 4 panes. I am not sure if you are able to do that.

Thank you so much again!!!

Hugs to you!

sigpic

Comment

just delete the ones there and add a single photo send to the back then bring forward one click ....that should do it

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Great! Thanks for the advice, Fiona!

sigpic

Comment

SO WELL done!!! LOVE this!!! MASKS ROCK!!!

Comment

Working...
            X