Help resizong page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help resizong page!

Since few days I'm trying to post my march challenge LO but seens is too large so i resize ti, from 8x8 to 6x6 i used the medium size for the photo, is just one picture, so i dont know what else i can do!!!!
    The page have 5.65mb buuuuuuu
    Can someone help me???? there is another things i have to do, maybe riesize the embs???
    Thank you gang for the help
    Wendy
    Attached Files
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

I use Microsoft picture it and save to that then i just save it there as on line it saves it as a size that works and i don't have to miss with it.lots of computers come with some version of this. if not look and see if your computer comes with a photo program and if it has a save to on line thing. but I'm sure some one will tell you what to do in max
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Hi Wendy,

Have you published your layout at the proper size? Sometimes there is confusion over the "page size" you choose in the design space (e.g., 8x8 or 12x12) and the "Image quality"and "Image size" you choose when you "Publish" your layout (this is actually what matters for posting in the gallery, not the page size you work with in the design space). For posting on the web (like in the gallery) or preparing your image to send via email, choose File > Publish to, and then choose High Quality and Web/Email size (I've posted an image of the dialog box below for reference).

That should work for you!

All the best - let us know!

Karin
      Attached Files

Comment

Be sure when you make your page to bring in the embies as embies and not as pictures. Don't bring anything into the layout as a picture unless it's really a photo. Use the 8x8 size for the template. When you publish it, use the size for web. This will make it much smaller.
        sigpic

Comment

Mint! thank you so much

Karin!
          Thank you very much for your help, but publishing the image is not the problem, the problem is when i export the LO, first i use 8x8 for the size page, and when i export it, was 5.78kb, then i resize the page to 6x6 using the medium size for the photo, and when i export it was 5.65 and i can't export it.
          Maybe i dont explain very well the problem, i checked the past threads about it but nothing, i 'm so sorry, hope some help for this, i have post some LO and no problems with the size, but i don't know why now i can't do it (

Thanks again!
          Wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Hi there - I see now that I misunderstood. I thought that you were talking about not being able to upload to The Groove's March contest - this is what happens to me when I try to respond to something before my first cup of coffee!!

Still not sure I quite follow - maybe someone else will chime in?

- K

Comment

Hey Linda!
              i dont think about the embis eused by pictures, i love to use it in that way, so maybe that's the problem, but maybe someone can help me????
              thanks again girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
              wendy

Comment

Guapisima!!!! What an adorable baby. Beautiful layout too.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

what a cute and beautifull little girl!
                  lovely LO

Comment

Working...
                  X