Has Anyone Had To...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Had To...

Upgrade their hard drive and or memory because of your 'Addiction'?

I decided this morning, after some thought, very little thought actually...to upgrade so I ordered a new 350 GB hard drive AND 2 GB memory....Strictly for scrapbooking! Me thinks this is going to be yet another very expensive habit! LOL

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Hello, I haven't upgraded yet. But others have. Yes it could get expensive I guess, but you can look at it this way when you purchase once items you can use them over and over. You don't have to go rebuy it like you would if you were paper scrapping. Lots to show for the money being spent. It is addictive but alot of fun. Me when I purchase others digital kits even though I would like to purchase all of them and at one time. I limit myself. I have a list of every kit I want then buy 2 or 3 at a time. I hope you are enjoying your sbm. And welcome to your new addiction. LOL. It is alot of fun.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Hi Mswizard!! Yes I have that problem of tooo much stuff on my computer! YIKES but at the moment cant afford new computer, so what I do is copy everything to a dvd. then get it off my computer, when I go to scrap, I just put the dvd in and drag the stuff I want onto the page. It will work for now! By the time I get a new computer I hope it comes with 1 million gigs! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
      X