Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rosana Brito!

Hello, Rosana!

Sorry - We could not contact you by private message! The Groove would like to use your lovely "Happy Easter" layout on the cover of the online version of The Groove. Do we have your permission?

Please let us know!

Thanks,
    Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

HI, Karin

OH! God, my friend Karin, and necessary not to ask for wanted permission, this is one hour for me, everything what to need e to find that it can be useful., it makes use without problems, I am happy in being able to collaborate of some form, ok I love this site, e all the people that they are part of it, he is tranquill always that to need of something, it makes it ok, I will be immensely happy,

kisses

Comment

Thank you Rosana!

Thank you Rosana for your permission and for your generosity on these forums! Look for your lovely layout on April 2, 2007 at www.scrapbookgroove.com (April 2007)

Have a great day!

Karin
      The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Wow Congratulations Rosana, you deserve it, you are so generous and your work is fanatastic
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Three cheers for Rosanna, your work is very pretty - congratulations. You have earned the honor many times over.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Way to go Rosana! You deserve all the accolades. Great Job!

Comment

OHH!!!! MY, God

Now I know that after as many sadnesses always come the joys, girls all does not know how much already I cried this year of 2006 e 2007, for the loss of as many relatives so wanted and loved, but at the same time me allegro here, this e mine I sing of comfort, I do not know as to thank the affection of all, exactly God for them to only reward for everything this, I do not deserve everything this, OHHHHH, Thanks alone much thanks I feel myself receiving an Oscar sincerely ,

Kisses you all. kisses

Comment

Very Cool Rosana

Your a celebrity........And we love you. So proud of all the things you have given to us. You deserve the recognition.
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

Rosana

Rosana, nós somos todos assim felizes para você! Seu trabalho encantador é sempre uma alegria a ver. Você sabe pesaroso nós todos é sobre suas perdas e, se este trouxer algum conforto, não é maravilhoso? Hugs e beijos de MaggieMae
                  Julie

Comment

Originally posted by The Groove View Post
                    Hello, Rosana!

Sorry - We could not contact you by private message! The Groove would like to use your lovely "Happy Easter" layout on the cover of the online version of The Groove. Do we have your permission?

Please let us know!

Thanks,
                    Karin and Marnie
                    The Groove Editors

HEY ~ can we have a 'peek' at it?????

Comment

I'm Impressed Julie

So, your able to speak to Rosana in her language..... WOW I'm so proud of all you multi language people here!!!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        Your a celebrity........And we love you. So proud of all the things you have given to us. You deserve the recognition.
                        Here here ..... congrats Rosana.
                        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Rosana..Congratulations usted es una celebridad que tiene su trabajo sobre la cubierta del Groove..I así que orgulloso para you..if hay cualquier persona que lo merece es trabajo de you..your es tan hermoso. Puedo no comentar respecto a él que todo sino mí piensa que usted es fantástico... le agradece por todos sus rezos y que trata para Andrew e I..they son mucho appreciated..love y huggs grandes a you..Linda (jazzieal)
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Way to go girl. You are so special and got to us all in the heart.xoxoCongradulations
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thanks My Friends !!!!!!!

Girls this Groove and as a trophy stops me, e I dedicate - to all of the community, why if I did not have these friends here, I do not have them I am, therefore my life e hasty every day, I do not have time to make friends, and here it close me in the office, e I speak with all of the deep one of the heart, I feel myself in a great garden talking with all mine friends , this and my happiness., I do not have words for them exactly to be thankful for everything, to put they always know that they live inside of my heart ok

Kisses you all

Comment

Working...
                              X