Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinosaur Font

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dinosaur Font

    Does any one know of a free dinosaur font that I can use for my nephew Sam for putting on his birthday card and scrap page I am making? Thanks

  • #2
    http://www.billybear4kids.com/fonts/holiday-fonts2.html

    sigpic

    Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

    Please visit my Max Store

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
      Does any one know of a free dinosaur font that I can use for my nephew Sam for putting on his birthday card and scrap page I am making? Thanks
      Can't find any dinosaur font but could make you some dinosaur embies if you want???
      What colour???

      Comment


      • #4
        Here's a link ~ don't know if it's of any use?????

        Archive of freely downloadable fonts. Browse by alphabetical listing, by style, by author or by popularity.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you so much, thats perfect.

          Comment


          • #6
            You are very welcome!!!

            sigpic

            Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

            Please visit my Max Store

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mh51 View Post
              Can't find any dinosaur font but could make you some dinosaur embies if you want???
              What colour???
              Thank you so much for the offer. I really wouldn't want to put you to so much trouble.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
                Thank you so much for the offer. I really wouldn't want to put you to so much trouble.
                OK ~ thought I would offer!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                  OK ~ thought I would offer!!
                  It was very kind of you to offer and very much appreciated. Thank you.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X