Can't add pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't add pictures

Hi, I am running the trial version. When I try to add a picture to a page it takes a while but then I get the message

'this action cannot be completed because the server is busy. Choose 'switch to' to activate the busy program and rectify the problem'

If I click 'switch to' the message just comes back.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Peter Minella View Post
    Hi, I am running the trial version. When I try to add a picture to a page it takes a while but then I get the message

'this action cannot be completed because the server is busy. Choose 'switch to' to activate the busy program and rectify the problem'

If I click 'switch to' the message just comes back.

Welcome Peter, another fella found his way in Hope you'll join in the fun.

Any ideas?

Someone will be along soon that will be able to help. Sounds like you may need to reinstall but I'm no techie so wait for the experts! I do find that reinstalling seems to work in glitch type problems. You won't lose anything you have created
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Someone will be along soon that will be able to help. Sounds like you may need to reinstall but I'm no techie so wait for the experts! I do find that reinstalling seems to work in glitch type problems. You won't lose anything you have created
      Ooh the first part of my post vanished!
      It was just to welcome you! Nice to see the male population on here is growing!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
        Ooh the first part of my post vanished!
        It was just to welcome you! Nice to see the male population on here is growing!
        I've decided to do something with all the photos on my computer, so, I thought it would be good to do something that I can give to my kids (now 10 & 8) when they grow up to remember their younger years.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Minella View Post
          I've decided to do something with all the photos on my computer, so, I thought it would be good to do something that I can give to my kids (now 10 & 8) when they grow up to remember their younger years.
          Yes, that will be just wonderful for them and so much more interesting for them o be able to read all about them as well. I wish previous generations had had access to something like this, so much is lost forever. Photographs availabe but who on earth were they?!
          Good luck and really looking forward to seeing your work

Comment

Working...
          X