Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! Out of Memory and Didn't save!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Out of Memory and Didn't save!!!!

OK, so I get these "out of memory" moments quite often, and you think I would have learned my lesson by now about saving my work, but I was working on a page, and didn't save, and now I'm out of memory. Is there any way to fix this without closing the program and losing my work? PLLLEEEAAASSEE???? --Katie

Originally posted by ekatiel View Post
    OK, so I get these "out of memory" moments quite often, and you think I would have learned my lesson by now about saving my work, but I was working on a page, and didn't save, and now I'm out of memory. Is there any way to fix this without closing the program and losing my work? PLLLEEEAAASSEE???? --Katie
    Flat line it to bottom bar and delete some stuff on computer.Hope this helps
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

If it's a hard-drive space issue, removing other stuff will help.

If it's a RAM / Virtual Memory issue, that may not work. You could try closing other programs (remember those little ones in your system tray!!) and see if that works.

Unfortuantely if Scrapbook MAX! is the only thing running on your system, and you have pleanty of hard-disk space, you'll have to close without saving.

Desmond.
      |

Comment

Working...
      X