Congrats to Angle and Omajo!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Angle and Omajo!!!

Great Work you two!!! Congrats on making it into the GROOVE!!!! WTG!!!!
    Your layouts where very SPRINGY!! I loved them both!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

CONGRATULATIONS Angle, Crops & Omajo

you stars

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Yes indeed! Congrats to Trish J. (angle), Carol E. (crops2dawn) and Johana M. (omajo) on simply STUNNING spring layouts!!

Hats off to Carol D. (caz38) for a great interview and some breathtaking layouts.

And WOW - have you checked out the amazing freebies from Kathleen Woolery, Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store Designer? (My favorite is the yellow flower - I wish I could sew it on my jeans pocket - so cute!! ).

Also, a special thanks to Denise W. and Julie C. for their inspiring "shoes-ies" layouts - (what girl doesn't love shoes?).

Don't forget to read The Groove, and of course, enter our "I Love You, Mom!" Layout Contest - I've already seen some amazing "mom" layouts in the gallery - be sure to post them!

Karin
      for The Groove
      The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Congratulations to all of you! Great work! You are all amazing!
        Julie

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!! You all very much deserve it!! Great LO's!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Great Work you two!!! Congrats on making it into the GROOVE!!!! WTG!!!!
            Your layouts where very SPRINGY!! I loved them both!!!!
            CONGRATULATIONS right back at you Crops !! You are a sweetie, nope ...
            I don't have you confused with someone else. LOL

Omajo, congratulations to you too. I loved both of your layouts.
            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to all you wonderful and talented ladies. We are really priviledged to have so much talent among us! Thank you for all your wonderful contributions.

Go team, go!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Congrats!!!!! Angle and Omajo!!!!!!!!

I leave also mine here congratulations for this great work, I am astonished with pretty things that I see here, girls all, all extremely dedicated what they make, therefore they make it with much love,

Congratulations you all!

Kisses

ro

Comment

Congrats to all of you! Marvelous Work!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hot DIGGITY!!!! LET's PARTY!! GREAT JOB YOU MOUSEPAD RICH and GIFT CERTIFICATE RICH SBMer's!! SO GLAD They are putting the forum names with the real names!! I was PUZZLED!! LOL..But knew CAROL was in there!! WOWOWOWO!!! They sure are WINNERS!! YES! YES!!! YESSSSS!!!!

Comment

Great job guys!!!!

Comment

Fantastic! Congratulations to all in digi print, all awesome work
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congratulations to Carol/Crops2dawn and Trish/Angle, I love all of your layouts, very much.
                          Without the support and kindness and generosity of all of you especially the seniors members, your works and sharings in the discussion forum are so helpfull. And of course SBM easy & fun method, I would not be runner up !!
                          Thanks oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!! WOW, stunning LO's and deserving winners!!
                            Hugs to you all...

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Congrats girls, great LO's

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X