cd arrived thanks folks that was so quick took

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd arrived thanks folks that was so quick took

less than a week to get here in the uk. now to go play.
    susannah

Yeehoo!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

I'm jealous

I have a real dumb question....... Where are the CD's being mailed from? Sounds like it's overseas (not from US)! I'm amazed at how quick some are arriving! Okay, I'm still be patient here, it's only been a week.
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Oh Canada!
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

OnieRN - Where are you located? The software is shipped out using postal mail from Canada (but we are setting up a distribution center in the USA that will be going online in June). Usually it takes 7-10 business days to get the software CD-ROM in the US, Canada and UK, or a bit longer in other more faraway places like Australia! Of course, it is the mail system and sometimes delays can occur, especially around busy mail times like Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

My Location

I'm located in El Paso, TX USA. So, I will probably be getting my CD any day now!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Working...
            X