New and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and need help

Ok so I was in embellashments and i did the download ones and just clicked on open and it said 5 items were installed but i cant find then anywhere!!! I have no idea, i looked in my documents, and in the SB max folders and files and ic ant seem to find them. I opend SB max up and went to the ebell icon and I dont see any in there either. what am I doing wrong? Any help I would love thanks.

I understand

Christine, I was having the same problem. I found my downloads in different locations. I would start in the Embellishment tab and look for yellow folders. Start opening those folders and scroll through the items. I actually found my stuff located throughout the different folders. I also found some in MY DOCUMENTS folder. They were flooding alone in the SBM folder. Finally I made 2 new folders (one for downloaded templetes and one for downloaded embellishments). Now when I want them, I can go to the Browser and easily find those 2 new files where I have stuff stored. In the beginning of my adventure here, I downloaded EVERYTHING I could find. Many of the templetes went into the menu of templetes. I don't know how to explain except when you create a new scrapbook or a new page, you can select a templete. In that area, I have lots of templets now, that I downloaded.

Please keep in mind that I am a newbie here too and I am still working off the downloaded full version. What I am doing may not be the most effective way but at least it is working for me.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Working...
    X