Has anyone tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried

Has anyone used this web site www.dozibaer.com They have some really cute stuff but I can't figure out how to use it in Scrapbook Max! Says something about be invalid or something . I haven't had trouble with any other clipart so it isn't because I don't know what I am doing. Thanks!!

Kode... The files are in Paint Shop Pro format. You need an image editor that can open them and save them as pngs. Keep in mind that there are two types of png files. One retains the transparency, the other one does not. I was going to post here the address for a free program that opens psp files, but the png format in this program does not retain the transparency. It's a great program anyway, and does a lot of great stuff, so here is where to get it:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Maybe one of the gurus here can point you to another program that will work.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny Thank you so much!! I do have Paint Shop so then I figured out how to save to PNG which I never did do with other stuff I have saved. You helped me out so much!! Thanks again!

Comment

You're so welcome!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Thanks Kode, for the link that is a wonderful site, spent ages looking around, lots of lovely thing's to use. would recommend anyone to have a look.
          Thanks again.
          JoJo

Comment

Irfanview is a superb program. I use it everyday.
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

I switched from Irfanview to XnView a while back.

Some parts of Irfanview always bugged me (like the ugly file icons, even with the plugins installed), and although XnView is newer and still has some teething problems, it bugs me a bit less.
              Lorne ( )
              Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Lorne... I have that one too. I always forget about it. I guess I use some programs for just certain things, and get into a rut.

Thanks for bringing it up!

Granny
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link... I downloaded XNView but I still can't work out how to make a transparent background... Does anyone know of a tutorial I can see to learn HOW you do it?

Comment

This is where I learned, Moonbeam

http://infoave.ipbhost.com/index.php...from,and,image

You probably have to register, but they have a great paint shop pro
                    graphics forum there.

If the link doesn't work go to http://infoave.ipbhost.com/
                    Register and they have a search.
                    Search for REMOVING THE BACKGROUND FROM AN IMAGE and the member
                    is Susie.

I didn't want to copy out her tutorial, not sure that is Kosher :-)

Hope that this helps.
                    Charleen

Comment

Thanks very much for that and for the pm

Comment

Working...
                      X