Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Groove Winners and Contributors!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Groove Winners and Contributors!

A quick but much deserved congrats to all contributors to the July 2007 Issue of The Groove!

To our contest winners: Christine N., Diana C. and mackie- way to go on some awesome dad layouts! Great colors, embellishments, and creativity! Check out the Hall of Fame where your layouts now hang in honor!

Thanks to Karyn R. for a wonderful interview - it was great to get to know a bit more about you! And what incredible layouts you chose to share with us - just stunning!

Finally, thanks to Mary H. and Irene V. for contributing truly inspiring layouts to our Inspirations section. Your layouts where fresh, fun, and real "stand outs" in the gallery this month - way to go!

Thanks to all, especially to all our Groovy readers - that's you!

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors

P.S. Not yet signed up? Subscribe to The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s cool monthly newsletter, for free!
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

No I should be thanking you for picking me. It was a good compliment. Thank you so much.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Congratulations, Eye and the rest of you ladies. Wonderful jobs. Delighted you're work got the recognition it deserves.

Way to go Groove!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Congrats everyone!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Great job all, hip hip hooray, well deserved.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Thank you Karin & Marnie for your kind words & encouragement,it means so much to me,I am very proud to be a part of this wonderful family & would also like to thank all my friends who have sent me congratulation messages,it is truly appreciated
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

Way to Go Girls!!!! Congrats to you all!! Outstanding Work indeed!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Congrats everyone, you all do fantastic job
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

If it was not for all the encouragement and all the nice said words then I would never have come this far xo
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                  X