My SBM Mousepad arrived-yippee!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SBM Mousepad arrived-yippee!

To Karin,Marnie & the Indigo Rose team a huge thank you! I recieved my mousepad today & am very excited to have it here next to me at the computer.
    I have never won anything in my life so this will be treasured,its very special to me & truly appreciated.
    hugs Karyn.
    Last edited by Kazr; 07-09-2007, 04:19 AM.

Hey! Congrats Kazr! You aren't gonna frame it and hang it on your wall?

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Congrats, lets have a look then
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I was suppose to get one awhile back but someone forgot ---- hint, hint. But that is okay I forgive
        Congradualtions
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

mswizard:- (Hey! Congrats Kazr! You aren't gonna frame it and hang it on your wall?)
          haha now there is a creative thought,thanks for the congrats & suggestion ,also thanks to eng & eye for their congrats,much appreciated .
          eye I hope your mousepad arrives soon ,it's a lovely momento to have!

Comment

I have one, too! It's cute and I love it - I haven't framed it yet, though!! LOL Glad yours arrived!!
            Julie

Comment

Thanks Julie,
              They are cute arn't they & very colourful,I'm thrilled

Comment

Congratulation Kazr !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

BIG CONGRATS and HUGS GIRL!! You DESERVE it!!

Comment

Isn't it sooooooooooooooo cool, Kazr!!!! When I got mine, I thought, "Ohhhhhhhhh, that's just TOO CUTE to use!" LOL! It's been, what, a couple weeks since I got mine, and it still sits right here on my desk, propped up, in it's protective plastic, where I can see it everyday. Such a meaningful little keepsake...it came at the same time I became a designer, so it was two-fold for me!

Hmmmmmmmmm...Kazr! We should have our pictures taken with them and do a layout! LOL!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                    X