Newbie help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie help

I am new to digital scrapbooking. I am trying to add a paper clip to a page and it looks silly just sitting on top of my picture. I've read on the forums that I can edit it with Photo Shop and the like, but I don't own any of those programs. Is there a way to do it just with the basic paint program that comes with my computer? Any help would be great. Thanks

Try these....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ight=paperclip

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

In any program that has the lasso you can circle the part you don't wont showing and delete it. i use Microsoft picture its delete after circling it. (came with my computer)
        be sure to add a shadow to it will make the clip look better
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Thank you so much. I think I have that program. I'll have to go check right now!

Comment

What I do is insert 2 paper clips and use the crop feature in SBM to crop one of the paper clips down to the part I want showing in front of the picture. The other paper clip can be sent backward behind the picture. This makes it appear that the clip is actually clipped to the picture. Also, as was mentioned before, adding a drop shadow does make it look better. I hope this helps!

Angela

Comment

Good thinking, I never thought of that. Wow, I am still learning!

Comment

That is an amazing idea. I have to go and try it right now lol

Comment

Working...
                X