Paste photo from another app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paste photo from another app?

I would like the ability to paste a photo that I capture from another application, like a web page or Office document. I can't find a way to do that without bringing up another program to paste the photo into and then save the photo out to a file, and then FINALLY add it to my page. Is there a better way? I would like a much faster way to add photos from a screen capture and the like.
    Cindy in Reno, NV

I don't think you can do it directly from a website. What I would do in order to bypass other programs is, save the picture to your desktop and then drag it onto your page.
    Hope that helps.

Comment

Well, that's the point. I don't want to have to save it to a file first - I want to paste anything from the clipboard into my Scrapbook Max page. Isn't there a way to do this? Most other programs on Windows allow pasting from another application through the clipboard.
      Cindy in Reno, NV

Comment

No I did not know you could do it with any other program.
        but why not just save as I mean its going to your computer any way.Then just delete it when you are through.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

It's just a pain to do that, especially since I am wanting to teach my 9 year old boys how to use this program to do notebooking for homeschool. I want them to easily be able to use a screen capture program, or to right-click a web image and say "Copy" and then paste it into their SBM page. I can teach them to save it to the Desktop, but I hope they don't get too confused. Oh, well, it won't be as quick and easy for them as I had hoped. We'll make it work somehow.
          Cindy in Reno, NV

Comment

Working...
          X