No announcement yet.

Question on Spelling Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vell, let me splain again.... I donno speaka the inglesh, so pleasa messa, help me, si?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

LOL ... oh for goodness sake .... talk proper like wot I do.
      Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

wassa matter witca you all.I is down right laughin.You guys are all nutso.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Mf friend crops pointed out to me that I din't fill in my journalling on a page in the gallery(which by the way I knew that!!!) but I was so thankfull she pointed it out because what if I forgot and printed it. Man to pay to have my pages printed only to find out I misspelled something would really tick my off!! So please-point it out will ya!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
            You guys are all nutso.
            No we ain't!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              No we ain't!!!
              Yes we are
              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

I have them all the time but get my dd to look at them for me. comes from not finishing school. but then some words i wont to use that way. on this one forum we have a place where you can post layouts that you wont people to give you advice on. I would not do it if i was not asked.because theres a lot of people out there like me.
                its a good thing some times I tell my Gk thats why they and there parents have an education. because I know what not having one is like.
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
                X