ISO Orange& Dk.Pink paper/kits/emb.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Orange& Dk.Pink paper/kits/emb.

My best friend just got married and her colors were orange and Dk. pink (raspberry) Her bouquet was full of Raspberry and Sunny Orange big Gerbera daisies.
    I'm looking for paper/kits/embleshments to make her a
    scrapbook with those colors. I've been searching the web for 3 days straight and cannot find what I'm looking for.
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you

mamabear
    Go into the embellishments forum and do a search...There are alot of pinks and oranges...Specially look at threads posted by EYE...Hope this helps....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I just sent you a PM.

Comment

hope this helps...papers

I don't know if any of this helps...But you are free to use them if you can...Just made them...Good luck...

Here are some papers..
        Attached Files

Comment

here are some embies

Two folded ribbons...one saying just married and another saying congratulations...Also some brads...If you can't use them, its ok, maybe someone else can...<wink>
          Attached Files

Comment

OMG these are beautiful. Thank you xo xo xo.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by mamabear72 View Post
              Her bouquet was full of Raspberry and Sunny Orange big Gerbera daisies.
              Fun with a gerbera (same one, different colors, and had to make the orange one a GIF. Serving suggestion: rotate and mass copies of them... not so obviously the same thing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Rats - the GIF one has a fringe, so if you mass them, you have cover the fringes as much as possible with the raspberry flavor.

The orange one won't save as a PNG because the orange color is transparent and the flower becomes unacceptably ghostly as a transparent PNG. I'll just have to find a good photo of an orange one and do it again...
                Attached Files

Comment

OK, here's the orange as an PNG... behaves better, and it's a different flower.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much everyone!!! DGehman, do I right-click and "save as". I'm brand new so I don't know all the tricks yet

Comment

Originally posted by mamabear72 View Post
                      Thank you so much everyone!!! DGehman, do I right-click and "save as". I'm brand new so I don't know all the tricks yet
                      That's it. These are small, workable for scrapbooks viewed on the screen, but too small if you're printing them out. If you're doing the latter, I can make 300 dpi versions.

Comment

Working...
                      X