Problems adding new page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems adding new page

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. When I try to click and add a page, the available pages to choose from is blank so I can not add pages. I can use the import and it will populate the screen with available templates. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I have had the product less than a week, but it was working at first. Anyone else encountered a similar problem? If so, what did you do? Thanks for your help. I did submit the problem under the technical support section of the contact us, but I haven't heard back yet, and was wondering if others have experienced this.

I have never had that problem-but I'm sure someone more computer savvy than me will show up to help you out. Don't give up-I have had this product for 9 months and never had that problem. Sorry would love to help you if I could.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

will be interesting to see what the problem is caused by. I don't remember any one having that problem.
      But I am sure one of the techs will help you.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

I'm having the SAME problem and I can't get any answers! It's very frustrating.

Comment

Hi Jill,

Can you please tell us:

What version of Scrapbook MAX! software are you using? (you can check by goign to Help > About Scrapbook MAX! in the menu - version number will appear in the top right hand corner of the dialog that pops up)

What operating system are you using?

Karin

Comment

Working...
          X