Problems adding new page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems adding new page

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. When I try to click and add a page, the available pages to choose from is blank so I can not add pages. I can use the import and it will populate the screen with available templates. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I have had the product less than a week, but it was working at first. Anyone else encountered a similar problem? If so, what did you do? Thanks for your help. I did submit the problem under the technical support section of the contact us, but I haven't heard back yet, and was wondering if others have experienced this.

I have never had that problem-but I'm sure someone more computer savvy than me will show up to help you out. Don't give up-I have had this product for 9 months and never had that problem. Sorry would love to help you if I could.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

will be interesting to see what the problem is caused by. I don't remember any one having that problem.
      But I am sure one of the techs will help you.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

I'm having the SAME problem and I can't get any answers! It's very frustrating.

Comment

Hi Jill,

Can you please tell us:

What version of Scrapbook MAX! software are you using? (you can check by goign to Help > About Scrapbook MAX! in the menu - version number will appear in the top right hand corner of the dialog that pops up)

What operating system are you using?

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
          Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
          X