Stitched up Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitched up Love

I enjoyed doing this one so much.. I think it's because of the "trompe L'Oeil" effect of the heart pin .. which really looks 3D and really looks like it's going through the paper..and I love the stitching effect. I put it in the public gallery too and it is much bigger there so you can see the stitch holes and the needle much better
    I wish I could find more realistic 3D effects like this. I can't share this one sorry because I bought it ( stitches and embellishments) and it's copyrighted and not for sharing but you can check out the site where I got it.they had some truly lovely stuff.
    www.ztampf.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 06-02-2006, 06:22 AM.

Very nice. And wow that pin is really cool.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Lovely Moonbeam. Thanks so much for sharing.

Ladybug
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Beautiful! Yes, it's a lot of fun to do that dissapearing act. I got something coming up with that kind of stuff, but in the meanwhile, if anyone has something like that they need, e-mail me the file and tell me how you want it. I'll do what I can with it. Unless of course you have PSP or PS, then you can do it in those programs. But the offer stands regarless.

You can e-mail it to:

grannyestee at adelphia.net

Notice that I did not put the e-mail address in the regular format. That is to keep robots from getting it an spamming me to death. So please, use judiciously. Thank you.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
        X