Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jo

This is a dear friend of mine.
    Some peole say that young people today are selfish.this is just not true in Joanne's case. She has just come back to Australia after serving in a foreign missionary assignment in Equador . She spent 2 years learning Spanish before she went to be able to communicate with the people there .....Helping people at her own expense and giving freely of her time to others.She is a delightful soul.I made this as a gift for her and will frame this one.
    Attached Files

Moonbeam, this is absolutely beautiful! She will love this without a doubt. You really know how to use those pixels. Keep them coming.

Ladybug
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Ladybug,
      I see you ar e online now..trying to catch your attention ..sent you a PM. Want to talk to you ASAP.... I need to re- enter your email into my MSN messenger and I've lost it ..please contact me (PM)

Comment

Beautiful job Moonbeam!!! I love it!!!
        Laurie Weber
        Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

Lovely Moonbeam
          great job, i'm sure your friend joanne will love it too, it's a beautifull gift for a woman who dedicate a part of her life for life
          i never was in ecuador, bolivia but as peru have very poor people too and a friendly voice and a friendly hand to work doesn't have a price
          Saludos
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Young people

You did a beautiful job on this layout Moonbeam, she is gonna love it!
            There are lots of nice and thoughtful young people out there yet!
            My husband and I went on a missionary trip to Bolivia with our church group about 15 years ago. We helped build a church in Santa Cruz. It was a great learning experience! I actually had a "funny" experience while we were there, I had gotten the runs and they gave me some medicine to counter act it. I turned out to be allergic to the medicine and fainted. I always think of it as
            "I bit the dust in Santa Cruz" We had to see a doctor who sent us to a pharmacy. We had to pick up our own IV and needles and bandaids and then take it to the hospital and have a nurse there insert it. The hospital there looked about a 100 years behind. I had a choice of paying for a private room or share a room with Pedro and his 25 or more family members. Anyway it was a great experience and we learned a lot!

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
              This is a dear friend of mine.
              Some peole say that young people today are selfish.this is just not true in Joanne's case. She has just come back to Australia after serving in a foreign missionary assignment in Equador . She spent 2 years learning Spanish before she went to be able to communicate with the people there .....Helping people at her own expense and giving freely of her time to others.She is a delightful soul.I made this as a gift for her and will frame this one.
              Beautiful work Moonbeam........
              Happy scrapping !

Comment

Working...
              X