Wonderful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful

sorry ...i never seem to get time to comment on all your wonderful scrapbooks and layouts in the gallery

just want to say.....they are all wonderful i hope you are all patting yourselves on the back for a job well done

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I agree with you there, I think they put other digi scrapbook galleries in the shade, excellent work everyone
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I love to go look at them becouse you can learn so much from just looking.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Yes you do learn and get ideas from looking,some people are more talented than me.
        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

I love looking at them too for inspiration--but I don't always have the time to comment on all of them. Everyone is doing such a great job. I have noticed the quality of them has been improving by leaps and bounds, or else my taste in styles is changing. either way they are all so neat!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
          X