Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little problem here...

I'm trying to post a template, and this is the message I'm getting:

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Anyone knows what's the problem ?

Hello Jessica,

Can you walk me through exactly what you're doing? If I can replicate this on my end, I can look into it.

Thanks!
    Desmond.
    |

Comment

hi desmond,
      I click on the link manage attachments, then it works fine to upload the screenshot, but for the whole template, it doesn't work. It takes forever to upload, and then it brings to a page where I get the message I posted above. It always worked when I post before.
      Anyhow, this is the screenshot:
      Attached Files

Comment

desmond, could it be that the file size is too big ? the only two templates I cannot upload are 23 000 and 21 000 Ko. The others work fine. I think that's the problem... I just don't understand why the file size is so big, there're created only with sbm material.

Comment

I love the template, it's gorgeous. Hope you can load it.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny
            I love the template, it's gorgeous. Hope you can load it.

Granny
            I agree with Granny!
            It is a Beautiful template, I love it....
            Binkey

Comment

Hello Jessica,

The maximum filesize that you can upload to our forums is 5 MB (5,120 KB). So your templates that are giving you problems are too big.

With that being said, the forums *should* let you know that the file you are uploading is too big -- instead of giving you an 'invalid post' error. When I upload a file that is too large, I get this:

"test.smt: Your file of 5.88 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 5.00 MB for this filetype."

Does anyone else here get the 'wacky' error?
              |

Comment

sorry guys and girls, I won't be able to upload this one then... But you can all replicate it since it was entirely created with sbm. I simply mixed some paper scraps with some embellishments and alphabet from 'life is a garden'. That simple !!
                And thank you all for the compliments !
                And thank you Desmond for helping figuring out the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X