problem checking for updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem checking for updates

I currently have version 1.0.6.1 of SBM can anyone tell me if this is the most up to date?
    When i go to help-check for updates- next I consistently get the error message
    "True vector 2.0 client has encountered a problem and needs to close" I am giving the option of sending an error report to microsoft
    Any advice on how to fix this (as microsoft predictably are not forthcoming!)

I believe version 1.0.6.1 is the current version. Its the same on I have and my updater does work. As to the other part ... I'm clueless. Sorry.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

That is the current version. I'm having trouble uploading a new page now too. Maybe it's a glitch in the server. You might try later.
      -=poppabob=-
      If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

I think there are a few gremlins around since the server update. Let Desmond know of any hiccups and he'll try and resolve
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

thats the version i have and my updater tells me i have the latest version

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Just checked mine and it is okay.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
            X