removing from max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing from max

I have a lot of kits on max I will never use to make a page and a lot of pages kits I will never use how can I remove them.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Also is there any way to organize the things I have on it. like papers, embellishments.fasteners , ribbons in to files.
    if not can they be moved to my computer where my other kits are all ready at.and how would you do it.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Mint... Go to this link and download the pdf file. Is a tutorial I wrote way back on how to organize, move and destroy your puter. Ops, I mean, move, organize and delete files!!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2281

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

very useful
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Granny I went and tired but it would not open it said the file was damaged. help.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Mint... Rather than downloading the file, Open it. When Adobe Reader opens up, save the file. You will be able to read it right when it opens up, or print it. I just tried it and it works.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

it worked i'm not sure what i did wrong the frist time. but i got it now. thank you.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
              X