No announcement yet.

??September Challenge??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine for the moment.......... will upload some of the embies after lunch (& anyone can use them)...

Comment

.....want some tags.....???
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
        .....want some tags.....???
        thanks for the tags. I have been trying to upload some book embies I made but am having trouble so will try again at a later time.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

thanks so much for getting the challenge going, steve!!!

i just found out we are expecting baby #3, (yay!) we've had lots of changes in our house regarding a move and we had family from out of town over the weekend.

Sorry I was unable to get the challenge up on time! Looks like everyone is doing great so far!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

I have a question, is this thread staying in here, or will it be moved in the Challenge and Contests thread? I will be posting some things soon...<wink> Congrats again Julie...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
              I have a question, is this thread staying in here, or will it be moved in the Challenge and Contests thread? I will be posting some things soon...<wink> Congrats again Julie...
              I was wondering the same thing...............

Comment

my second one..........

This middle photo worked so well as the letter 'Y'. Isn't he adorable??? (I think so anyway...)

Comment

Here are some of the embies I made for my second Challege LO.....
                  Yours if you want them...
                  Attached Files

Comment

.....missed the last one.....

Just look above & there it was.... couldn't see it fist time. LOL
                    Attached Files

Comment

WOW Mary you are on the BALL, thats for sure! What GREAT STUFF!!!! Thanks! Sue that black board is cool, thank to you too! Well I better get working on this!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Wow, thanks Mary you are on a roll. I was hoping you would put that frame in!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I hate to say this, but this thread aint in the challenge section .... Is there anyway it could be moved there so everyone knows where to look?
                          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Here are a couple of things from me. Hope before the end of the month I will have time to put a page together. You guys are doing some awesome work with this challenge.

Thanks Steve. Julie.... Start getting those pampers ready!!

ps: Click on image to view, then right click and save as transparent png or jpg.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
                              I hate to say this, but this thread aint in the challenge section .... Is there anyway it could be moved there so everyone knows where to look?
                              I started a link there and just sent it here so folks know there's already a challenge going! Hope that will do!

And what do you mean get them ready, granny! - I still have one that's in them now! :lol We're keeping the diaper companies in business!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

[quote=juliehclark;68891]I started a link there and just sent it here so folks know there's already a challenge going! Hope that will do! [quote]

I tried putting a September post in the Challenge section... but I'm not "allowed"... so I started here.
                                sigpic
                                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
                                X