No announcement yet.

??September Challenge??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, would like to be sharing some school embies I made but for some reason they just won't upload. I have checked the size and file types and they are fine, have tried several times but it gets halfway through and just stops.its driving me crazy....

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

still can't get the thumbnail to upload but here is the sbm install file. it should install in your embellishment folder under nanwus embies. it has a pencil (which isn't to good) but someone might be able to use it, and also a stack of school books....hope someone can use them, I'm trying to get a bit adventerous with photoshop (still don't know what I'm doing though) it's all trial and error.
      Attached Files

Comment

that worked for me.thank you so much
        I am still not understanding this one do i have to make a page from scratch then shear. or make a page using the things posted. I cant make things i just buy them.
        I love the thing you ladys can make thay are so nice. and I try to buy your things from the store to show how much i love them.but i cant make them.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Ok i cant make things but heres what i made using some of the wounderfull things you made.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Ahhh Mint, just grab anything you want here and make a template... within a few days you should have plenty to work with, dont worry about not making anything!!!! alot of peeps cant make things and the peeps that do make enough for everyone! Soooo get going on a template!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Here is a couple things that I made...Hope someone can use them...<wink>
              Attached Files
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

a Photo frame. !!!
                Attached Files
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Papers and back ground jpgs !!!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Oh My god you ladies just keep creating. This is like getting a mega pack for free.
                    Yesterday i said everything on that layout was from here its not i used the page over lay from a package of them I bought some place Else (melgendesign_overlayblack) I seem to all ways need that little something that just makes the page. sorry.
                    The clock is its in Fathers day.I wish i could move the hands his bus picks him up at 615 am bummer for a little guy.
                    Thank you all again I have 8 grandchildren and will be using your things a long time.
                    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Great stuff everyone! Thanks.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Great Page Mint!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

great page mint, you really know how to put everything together

Comment

I hope I'm not to late. Here's one I put together.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...15704&cat=1977
                            Kim~SAHM to my 5 wonder kids.

Comment

Here is mine.....

Attached Files

Comment

EXCELLENT Layout Marion! I love it! Those books are cool, but those globes....perfect touch!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X