X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cute Sue!

Comment

Love the page Sue and Crystal, cute stuff...thanks
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Boy you girls are really on a roll here I love the silhouette and the pencil Thank you bought.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

I was looking through all these and I must say girls you are doing an outstanding job on all this stuff. Wow and one ofthese days when I know how to join this I will be there with bells on.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

EYE, my dear friend, there is nothing to join....<wink> You grab everyones freebies...thats all...lol...and if you feel creative, you can post your freebies that goes with the theme or make pages too...Just have fun with this...You should look back in the other months...Wow the thigns you all missed...This is for everyone hun...

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              Here are things from my last layout. Don't know if anyone can use the table top or the note, but I added them any way.

I just re-read the TOU for the graphics for the silhouette and the little girl. I missed a line and it was a little contradictory, It looks like I shouldn't have posted them as freebies. Sorry!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

more for you

This thread has turned into a ghost town...lol...So I thought I'd post a couple more freebies...<wink>
                Attached Files

Comment

Thesea are really cute Wolvsie, I will come back and pick them up later. Thanks
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• BOO! lol Not a ghost in site!! Thanks Wolvsie, these are really nice!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• thanks for sharing everything guys, am going to try put another layout together

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Those are grate thank you very much.
                        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
                        X