Need Construstion Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Construstion Goodies

I am doing some pages on construction. We built a ramp (handicap) at our house and I wanted to do some pages but can't seem to find any embellishments like hammers, nails, maybe some saws, wood planks, screw driver, drill drivers, hard hats, shovels. We built the ramp out of wood, not concrete. The closest thing I have found was one that someone created a template called Wrenching with Dad. I loved that one but not exactly what I was looking for for this project. Embellishments or templates or individual files would be just fine with me. I am just looking for the accents mostly (I suppose those would be called embellishments... I am still learning the new lingo for this new addiction). I use to make incredimail stationaries... seems we all have our own lingo so bare with me while I learn.

Thanks for any help! I am new to scrapbook max. I looked a couple of years ago for digital scrapbooking software and couldn't find much of anything. There is a lot more out there now and this one seems to beat them all! I have tried several and this one Rocks!! I use Ulead Photo Impact for all of my image editing and some image creating. I can't find all of my tubes (used with psp) but I don't think I have any construction stuff in that either. I need images with transparent backgrounds weither they are in the form of embellishments, psp, psd, png or possibly gif files.

Again, thanks for any help!!
    Hugs,
    Christ Ward
    ps. We are having our third baby (this time we are getting a girl, we already have two boys) so I am looking forward to spending some time home doing some digital scrapbooking after I have the baby. Original due date was July 19th, but the Doc moved me up to July 10th so we shall see. Sorry for being so long winded.
Working...
X