Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Paid to Promote Scrapbook MAX! on Your Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Paid to Promote Scrapbook MAX! on Your Website!

It's finally here! If you have your own website, you can sign up for the brand new Scrapbook MAX! Affiliate Program.

To sign up, click on the following link:
    http://www.clixgalore.com/AffiliateS...AdvSeries=6389

Once you have your affiliate account created, you'll be able to choose from lots of great looking banner images in a variety of sizes and styles. Simply paste the HTML code that you are given onto your website, and you're done! It's really that easy.

Every time someone visits your website and then clicks through to www.scrapbookmax.com, we'll track that activity with a "cookie". Once they decide to purchase the Scrapbook MAX! software (which we all know is a pretty easy decision!), you'll get 10% of the sale. And the more business you send us, the higher your commision goes - up to 15%!

Everyone wins! We get a great new customer, they get some fantasitc software that they're going to love, and you get a nice little addition to your bank account for something fun - like photo paper or ink cartridges or CD's or whatever you want!

Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Ka-ching!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will sign up!!!
      Carmen Rae

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX!
        It's finally here! If you have your own website, you can sign up for the brand new Scrapbook MAX! Affiliate Program.

To sign up, click on the following link:
        http://www.clixgalore.com/AffiliateS...AdvSeries=6389

Once you have your affiliate account created, you'll be able to choose from lots of great looking banner images in a variety of sizes and styles. Simply paste the HTML code that you are given onto your website, and you're done! It's really that easy.

Every time someone visits your website and then clicks through to www.scrapbookmax.com, we'll track that activity with a "cookie". Once they decide to purchase the Scrapbook MAX! software (which we all know is a pretty easy decision!), you'll get 10% of the sale. And the more business you send us, the higher your commision goes - up to 15%!

Everyone wins! We get a great new customer, they get some fantasitc software that they're going to love, and you get a nice little addition to your bank account for something fun - like photo paper or ink cartridges or CD's or whatever you want!

Can we add a clickable blinkie to web siggies? Or, do you have any blinkies that would promote Scrapbookmax?
        thanks, Rhoda

Comment

Once you sign up, there are all kinds of banner sizes to choose from, including little ones you can put just about anywhere you want to. Keep in mind that some forums won't let you "advertise" in your signature like that though, so make sure you read the rules or check with the admin.

Comment

Once you sign up, there are all kinds of banner sizes to choose from, including little ones you can put just about anywhere you want to. Keep in mind that some forums won't let you "advertise" in your signature like that though, so make sure you read the rules or check with the admin.
            Okay, thanks! I'll sign up then.
            Rhoda

Comment

Can we???

Can we sign up if we don't have a website? I would like to be able to tell my friends and family by adding the link to my emails in a sig file.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that clixGalore requires you to have a website in order to create an account, buttry signing up and see what happens. Wwe sure appreciate your enthusiasm and support of Scrapbook MAX!!! The more people who hear about it, the better it will get!

Comment

i signed up for an account it says they're gong to "review my application"?

how long does that take?

I have someone who wants to buy the software and give me credit bu I don;t know how long they're willing to wait!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

It's usually very quick. Thats something that clixGalore does to make sure our affiliates are real people with real websites etc. If you have any questions though, make sure you contact clixGalore and ask them about the status. It shouldn't take more than 24 hours.

Thanks for signing up!

Comment

I signed up early this morning and still no e-mail? :shrug

Comment

It's usually very quick. Thats something that clixGalore does to make sure our affiliates are real people with real websites etc. If you have any questions though, make sure you contact clixGalore and ask them about the status. It shouldn't take more than 24 hours.

Thanks for signing up!
                        Is there a better contact e-mail for them other than the generic on on the site?

I still haven;t heard anything.

Comment

ok - i have been approved but i don't see where to get the code / banner to put on my site.

help?

Comment

Great! Now you just login to your clixGalore account and choose "Get Banner Linking Code". You'll then see all the banner images etc. If you get stuck, click on the "Help" button in your account - there are full tutorials etc to get you going.

Comment

Finally got it to work!

thanks!

http://abbyadventures.blogspot.com

(visit to see the banners! )

Comment

Working...
                              X